sábado, 15 de janeiro de 2011

Here I am

You, the ones, that are reading me day after day, month after month, and time after time, I should be very grateful because there was a time I sure didn't realize the real importance of dedicating part of who I am in this space. The thing is that this is also what I am. I've notices in these past few days that this blog is nothing but an extension of me in cyberspace. I'm used to write in Portuguese, but it often occurs that sometimes English feels better when talking about something. I promise I'll try to dedicate myself to it. I'll write more and more in English too. So, faithfull reader, follower or whoever you are, keep waiting for further words next time. I'm searching for the next book, the next movie, the next opportunity to put my words in here. Thank you all. See you soon.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário